Really….after I experienced irritation under my ar pits…well I took a look. Now I know you probably do not look at your pits regularly lime me. Well I noticed I was actually shaving off skin. That’s right…I never really looked for hair growing and just assumed it was and well…it was not. So after that, well, I decided my pits also deserved a beauty regimen too.
Tips for better pits:
- Use Aluminum Free Deodorant. Aluminum found in antiperspirant has been linked to increased Breast Cancer and is supported by research.
- Actually examine your pits for hair growth before shaving.
- Adjust your shave routine to your needs. If the pits don’t need shaving…don’t.
- Use a high quality shaving cream with green tree extract for soothing and avoiding razer burn.
- Use a razer that has a pivot head to go in curves.
- At night, wash arm pits before bedtime with a warm wash cloth.
- At night, Apply a moisturizing oil. I use our Skintastick fast drying oil. – This is really important in that it allows your arm pits to receive moisturizers over night.
For those of you that may be interested I have collected the products mentioned in this tip on my company website and you can learn more about them or buy online. https://soapsandsuchalpena.com/categories/ols/categories/beauty-tip-tuesday—arm-pits
Cheers…to better pits! ~ Kelly