- Keep your fingers and hands away from your face and mouth. Avoiding this area will help eliminate germs that lead to sickness and acne.
- Always apply moisturizer directly after a hot bath or shower. The pores of your skin are open at that time and can soak it in like a sponge! Apply face moisturizer when skin is warm after cleaning.
- Do not pull covers up to your chin if you are a drooler. The moisture and contact with blanket can breed bacteria which may migrate to your face.
- Look at your make-up and consider mineral make-up. It doesn’t block pores. I make mineral makeup and should you consider it. You can purchase small $3 containers to try so that you may be able to match your color. Soapsandsuchalpena.com and then search for mineral make-up.
- Stay Hydrated. Really try to drink those 6-8 (8 ounce) glasses of water a day. It helps to hydrate and nurture skin as well as filter out toxins from your body. Urine should be CLEAR not YELLOW. If it’s yellow and especially golden yellow, that’s a sign of dehydration – NOT GOOD!
Kelly (Let’s talk about it! Comment Below)